This is so good, I'm already on my third cup! I'm going to be totally wired today.
Minty Andes Peppermint Crunch Coffee
¼ cup of steamed milk
2 teaspoons of instant coffee (One of my favorite brands, NESCAFÉ® CLÁSICO™)
3 tablespoons of Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
Sugar, to taste (optional)
Peppermint extract, to taste (optional)
2. Add 2 teaspoons of instant coffee into the hot water and stir until your coffee is 'brewed'. Feel free to use your coffee maker instead if you prefer that over instant coffee.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips and stir until completely melted.
4. If needed, add sugar according to your tastes and stir until melted.
5. Add the steamed milk. Don't forget the froth!
6. If needed, add ¼ teaspoon or more of peppermint extract for an extra minty flavor.
7. Prop your feet up and relax with your freshly made delicious cup of coffee.
Since I do not have an espresso machine, an immersion blender or a French press, I warmed my milk on top of the stove and used a whisk for old fashioned steamed milk. After this experience, I've decided to invest in a French press!
Also, I prefer my coffee bittersweet so I did not feel the need to add sugar. I did add 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract in my second cup which made my coffee super minty!