September 26, 2012

Court Jester

This will be one of the several posts dedicated to my yearly visit back east.
Thank you for joining me as I reflect back on my trip and food adventures.  Enjoy~

Court Jester via http://munchimunch.blogspot.com/

16 East Main Street, Freehold, NJ 07728 732 462 1040

I met up with an old coworker for a quick bite where we did some catching up.  We both previously worked at the same company and discovered our mutual love for food.  That led to lunch and dinner dates where we would try out a new place every few months.  It was great!  

This time, we walked along Main Street of Freehold previewing the menus of the restaurants along the road before walking into Court Jester.  Since it was such a nice day out, we opted to sit outside.  

Court Jester via http://munchimunch.blogspot.com/

My friend ordered the Spring Rolls, a spicy blend of chicken, spinach, corn, Monterey Jack cheese, black beans and red peppers in a seasoned shell, which she enjoyed greatly.  

Court Jester via http://munchimunch.blogspot.com/

I ordered the Sweet Potato Fries served with sweet and sour sauce (not shown).  These were the best sweet potato fries I have ever had and I have had quite a few.  They were fried and then lightly tossed in honey before served piping hot!  Not to mention, they're crinkle fries!  This serving was so large that the both of us could not finish this full basket.  

My mouth is watering just thinking back on these fries..

There was a chocolate lava cake that we were eyeing for dessert, but did not have a chance to order.  I can't wait to go back to Court Jester to order one and to try out their other items!  

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Sweet potatoes are my favorite and the fries look delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really were. The next time I make my own sweet potato fries, I'm totally going to toss them in honey! =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...